It was a really strange thing and it was not at all obvious that it was something that had been caused by this or that. I went to see an allergist and then I went to see this dermatologist ( click here for website ). It was a serious thing in some ways, but in fact I was able to deal with it using creams with cortisone in it. That would get rid of the issues for about forty minutes to an hour because of the itching. That was not so difficult, but of course when I was at the shop I would have to go into the bathroom and strip down to my underwear some of the time. There is not any privacy there either and you look like some really weird guy when the boss walks in there and sees you in your Hanes when you are supposed to be out in the shop working. In fact he likes to check in there because he thinks there are people sneaking cigarettes in there, in fact smoking can damage some of the gear that we use.
At any rate I eventually realized that the cause was that I was coming into contact with the fumes from this chemical at work. We wear protective gear when we are using that stuff, because we know that it is not something that you want to get on you. You do not want to breathe it and you do not want it on their skin. Apparently I do not need to be near the fumes either, that was what the dermatologist said. He said that these fumes were literally eating my flesh, that it was more like a burn than a rash. I think he said it was because my complexion was so fair.